Welcome to Utah!
We drove to the MTC. This is a picture of the street sign. Do you think I got lost?
Heres the MTC . I pulled up and droped him off. Luckily they let me take a couple of pictures by the MTC sign
.
He was super excited. When he woke up in the morning he said, "I've waited for this day my whole life!" He was so happy.
Here we are. He gave me the biggest hug right before he left and it made up for all the crap I put up with before he left. =) I am gonna miss the lil brat.
what a stud.
Here he is walking into the MTC.
Waving goodbye!
Here are his last words before he went into the missionary training center.... enjoy!
Actually, his real last words were, " I gotta go, I have some work to do!" The missionary guy who was taking him inside smiled really big when Jordan said that.
Oh, right after he left I realized he still had his cell phone. I was like, "oh no he di- int" I called him right when he got in the MTC and he ran back out and handed it to me. I knew he would try a quick one on me. I wonder how he will survive without "texting".
3 comments:
He is a stud.... and a brat! j/k you guys have such a fun family, hope you had fun in Utah!!! Love Ya!
Return with Honor Jordan! Yea! He made it! :)
That video is soo funny. *Sigh* Jord.. I need to write that missionary. I am so proud of him!
Post a Comment