Here is a picture of Lauren at 11 months old. She is still the perfect baby and we enjoy every moment with our tickle monkey. She is so much fun. And she finally said mamma.

So about a month ago Lauren took her first steps. This week she decided to start walking every chance she gets. Here is a video. Enjoy
Here she is saying mama.
7 comments:
I love it!! She is seriously SO CUTE!! I think I say that everytime you post about her...my favorite part was at the end of the mama video clip when she's just smiling so huge!
uh oh! ;) now you are in for it. once they walk there is no stopping them. Kai started at 10 months just like Lauren and now at 21 months he RUNS faster than I do, and I am not kidding, do you know how silly I look chasing a one year old! I have seen many people laugh at me, I wish you luck! She is so cute ash, Kai will def want to me her when she is older.
Cute little Lauren! She's growing up so fast. Good job baby girl!
Yay for Lauren! She's so cute, and I love that new walking baby wobble.
I just wanna hug and kiss her to death! She's a doll :)
She's getting so big! Both your girls are so adorable!
SHe is really cute. adn what a sweet smile she has. we should come visit her.....someday
Post a Comment